Good to know
Thank you for choosing Morning Glow Mountain Trek for an unforgettable experience in the jungle and the hills. Before you book, please read and acknowledge the following points:
– The weather: In the village as well as on the mountain, we are exposed to the current weather. If it rains – it rains. If the sun shines – it shines. While there is nothing we can do to change the weather, we will give our best to make your trip memorable even if the weather is not perfect. No refunds for bad weather.
– The sunrise and the sea of clouds: We can make a prediction if the sea of clouds is likely to appear in the morning, however, we can not make any promises and guarantees. But remember: even without the sea of clouds, the view on the distant Mekong and Nam Ou Rivers and the surrounding mountains is breathtaking and worth the hike!
– Our Food: Our guides and the locals of the village cook with our own local, organic ingredients wherever possible. Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements (allergies, vegetaraian / vegan lifestyle).
– Water: Please bring along your own refillable water bottle with enough fluids to make it up to the mountain (3-4hrs hike). Once we arrive on top, we will boil more drinking water. We try to use no plastic wherever possible.
– Garbage: Please make sure not to leave any garbage behind – neither on the mountain nor on the way to the mountain. We want to keep our forests clean!